My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

Monday, February 27, 2012

24 hours...

Things have been C-R-A-Z-Y lately. Between midterms, work, placement at the daycare, and the sudden death of one of my best friend's father, I haven't had time to do much for fun. But alas, in 24 hours I will be able to relax and bask in the glory of three days off of school/placement! (Technically it was supposed to start today, but I had to make up two days at the daycare due to days I had missed. Bummer).
Technically I work Thursday and Friday...but I have Saturday and Sunday off! And I do have a lot of work I should do over my "break". So, really, not much of a break at all.
Man. Only 50 more days until second semester is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment