My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I've decided that I can definitely start being a little more thankful for everything in my life, so why not start documenting it all as a reminder when times are tough?
So, without further adieu,
My Brewster at the cottage, August 2011
I am thankful for Brewster! Brewster is my 13-year-old West Highland White Terrier, and my constant companion. Wherever I go, he goes... sleeps on my bed, sits beside (on) me on the couch, waits outside the door for me when I'm in the washroom, under my chair at the breakfast table, and is always at the door for me when I come home. He's even the background on my phone, so I always have him with me! I absolutely love him beyond anything, and apologise to everyone I know for constantly being "that" dog person who shoves new pictures of him in their face and dramatically gasp and calls everyone over to see him whenever he's being cute (i.e., usually just lying there).

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cutie! That's how I am with one of my dogs, so i know what you mean. Some people just don't understand the love for a dog!

    ReplyDelete