My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still Unsure

I'm still unsure what this blog is going to be about... maybe the occasional recipe, how I'm redecorating my basement apartment (in my mom's house. Typical lazy 20-year-old dwellings), and just little rants about whatever ridiculous things I've gotten into lately. But maybe I should start with the basics of the random weird things that I'm lovin right now!
Winnie the Pooh
I am a 20 year old woman. And I love Winnie the Pooh. So much so, that last year when my dad took my siblings and I to Disney World, the restaurant that I requested to go to was The Crystal Palace...a character breakfast where Winnie the Pooh (and Tigger and Eeyore and Piglet...) come to your table. I was in heaven. I still haven't seen the newest version that came out in May, and it's breakin' my heart, let me tell ya.
Paris, France
Travel. I have never been out of North America... unless you count spending a day in Nassau, Bahamas, when I was on a cruise 6 years ago. I've desperately wanted to go to Europe, specifically France, for 10 years now. I'm saving up for a trip now... slowly, but surely (unfortunately the cost of school, car payments, and other life essentials get in the way sometimes). Here's hoping I'll be staring up at the Eiffel Tower soon!

My Yoga Ball
It's that time of year again... when I realize that I've been over-indulging in all the post-Christmas, Valentines, and pre-Easter food. And I love food. So much. But lately I haven't been feeling up to snuff about my body. I don't have time or money for a gym membership, am smack in the middle of what I'm being told is my hardest semester, working weird hours, spending 24 hours a week volunteering at a daycare for my student placement (although I'm sick today. Whoops), and balancing family/friend/boyfriend relationships. It's exhausting. So, needless to say, working out hasn't been high on my priority list. Last week, however, I started doing two different types of crunches, leg lifts, and push ups on my old yoga ball, and it has been awesome. I can feel the burn, but I also get such a good stretch with it that I can feel it but still move the next morning! It's also more fun than boring sit ups/push ups, which drive me insane.
Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter
My mama brought home a jar of this the other week. And for about two weeks straight now, I've eaten a toasted, crunchy peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast on my way to daycare, and come home and had a honeycrisp apple dipped in it for a snack. It's becoming an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment