My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! My day was spent doing a midterm in the morning (worth 40%...probably bombed), running around the mall with my 4 best friends at lunch, and then handing in an assignment and spending 3 long, boring hours in class in the afternoon.
My boyfriend found out that one of his midterms had been rescheduled from Friday to today, so I told him not to worry about me and to go study for it.
But he worried about me. I came home to this!
beautiful Valentine's rose!
I've never gotten a Valentine's Day present before, besides from my dad (my past boyfriends all decided to completely ignore the holiday, without telling me. Men.) So I was pretty surprised when I walked in the door and saw this. Stopped dead in my tracks. And...backed away from it. For some reason I was scared? But then I read the card and it was so very him, and I began smiling like an idiot.
I'm a lucky girl.
I hope you all get a little love today, whether it's from a significant other, your parents, friends, pets, or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment