My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Il Pleut

It's a rainy day here in Southern Ontario, and looks like it's going to be like that all week. Which got me thinking... I need rain gear. I have one umbrella (that I loooovelovelove...has the Union Jack on it!) but I got it for about $5 at a festival, and tends to go inside out on a windy day. Which leaves me slightly wetter than I intend to be. And don't get me started on walking through puddles in my converse sneakers or flats. So, once I save up some extra cash, pay off my car/school and/or win the lottery, I'm going to invest in some of these:
I couldn't resist




I've always wanted a big clear bubble umbrella... it'd be so cool to watch the rain come pouring down right above your head! And since when did rain boots become so adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment